Frequent Asked Questions: Booth registration of #CMMC2019
#CMMC2019: CARING MOMS Magical Christmas 2019
1. Where do I get event updates?
2. How do I book a booth?
3. Is the Moms booth booking open for registered & non-registered sellers?
KUKU bird offer is only open to sellers with active CM ad link at caringmoms.my/adverts. After 5th Nov 2019 it is open for all. Message m.me/caringmoms.my for registering your ads
4. Is there a pricing difference if I am a registered seller?
No, it is the same price (Till 4th Nov2019 only for sellers with active CM ads). Only registered sellers with active CM Ad link get to promote CM website, CM fb group and all other CM channels.
5. Can I opt for booth sharing?
Yes, It is encouraged to take sharing booth for accommodating more sellers
6. Can I sell non-halal/non-muslim friendly products?
Yes, you must clearly indicate during booth booking
7. Can I change sharing partners after I have booked & paid?
Any changes required will result in an RM150 penalty
8. If I can’t make it for the event, can I request a refund?
No refunds on booth bookings. Option available to find a replacement to take over. Changes of vendor change info are RM150
9. Are electrical points provided for each booth?
No electrical points can be added for RM150 per point. No sharing of power points allowed. Using multiple electric types of equipment with a single point is not allowed.
10. Are all carnival vendors allowed to post on the FB group?
Nope only registered sellers with active ad links can promote on CM website, CM FB group and all other CM channels.
11. Can a registered seller partner with a non-registered seller?
Yes after 5th Nov 2019 (Not applicable for KUKU bird offer)
12. How do I choose or get my booth number?
Booth layout will be released prior to the event date via email, posting on the event page & our official Fb group. Booth will be allocated randomly and no changes will be allowed.