Frequent Asked Questions : Booth registration of #CMDB2019
#CMDB2019 : CARING MOMS Deepavali Bazaar 2019
1. Where do I get event updates?
2. How do I book a booth ?
Booking link : https://caringmoms.my/shop/cm-events/cmdb-2019/
3. Is the Moms booth booking open for registered & non registered sellers?
Moms Booths booking are open to all.
4. Is there a pricing difference if I am registered seller?
No , it is the same price. Only regsitered sellers with active CM Ad link get to promote CM website, CM fb group and all other CM channels.
5. Can I opt for booth sharing?
Yes , It is encouraged to take sharing booth for accomodating more sellers
6. Can I sell non halal/non muslim friendly products?
Yes but do clearly indicate during booth booking
7. Can I change sharing partners after I have booked & paid?
Any changes required will result in a RM150 penalty
8. If I cant make it for the event, can I request for a refund?
No refunds on booth booking. Option available to find a replacement to take over. Changes of vendor change info is RM150
9. Is electrical points provided for each booth ?
No electrical points can be added for RM150 per point. No sharing of power points allowed. Using mulitple electric equipments with single point is not allowed.
10. Are all carnival vendors allowed to post on the fb group?
Nope only registered sellers with active ad link can promote on CM website, , CM fb group and all other CM channels.
11. Can a registered seller partner with a non registered seller?
12. How do i choose or get my booth number?
Booth layout will be release prior to the event date via email, posting on event page & our official Fb group. Booth will be allocated randomly and no changes will be allowed.