In our event – CM Junior Entrepreneurs Bazaar , CARING MOMS added highlight is a Blood Donation Drive with the National Blood Bank.
Every drop of human blood is a priceless a drop of life! You do not have to be a doctor to save a life. Be a donor, come and join us save lives.
Criteria To Donate Blood
You are eligible if:
- You are in good health.
- Eligible age to donate: Age between 17–65 years old.
(Those aged 60 and above must provide a supporting Medical Report)
(Those aged 17 years old need to obtain written consent from parents/guardian)
- Your weight is 45kg and above
- Minimum of 5 hours of sleep
- Free from any medical problem
- Taken light meal before donating blood.
- Not involved in any of the following high-risk behaviors:
- Homosexual relationship
- Bisexual relationship
- Commercial sex relationship
- Multiple sexual partners
- Drug abuse (Intravenous)
- Sexual contact with those mentioned above
- Do not donate blood if:
- Lived in the United Kingdom (England, Northern, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man or the Channel Island or Republic Ireland from 1980 to 1996 for a period of 6 months (accumulative) or longer
- You have been living in Europe from 1980 to the present for a period of 5 years (accumulative) or longer
- Interval of three months from your last donation
- Female; not pregnant, not having menstruation, not breastfeeding
- Must be able to understand Malay or English language
You have to show one of the following ORIGINAL documents when you register yourself to donate blood:
|MyKad/ Armforce Card/ Police Card
||Must have lived in Malaysia not less 1 year
| Working pass with identity card number and photograph
||Work permit with passport number and photograph
|Student pass with IC number and photograph
|| Student pass with passport number and photograph
|Blood donors book (PDN 2) only for repeat donors
The following documents will not be accepted when you register yourself to donate blood:
| Photocopy of Identity Card
||Photocopy of Passport
|| PATI (Illegal Immigrants)