Booth Registration for CARING MOMS Magical Christmas 7th December 2019 @ SAMANEA Home Living Centre ( in Glo Damansara), TTDI
NOTE : The event is only for ONE DAY , that is on 7th December 2019 only
- Every Booth will be provided with
– Booth Size is 6ft x 8ft
– 1 tables (size 2ft x 6ft) and 2 chairs
– Table cloth with skirting
(Electrical point is not included, it is optional and there is an extra payment per socket)
- EARLY BIRD price is
A. RM 250 – BOOTH for INDIVIDUAL MOM
B. RM 350 – BOOTH SHARED BY 2 MOMS
- Please note corporate booth do not fall under this category, Corporate representatives, please register here: https://caringmoms.my/corporate-sponsors )
- All registered bazaar vendors are required to be present from 10 am to 7 pm on 7 Dec 2019.
- It is mandatory for all registered bazaar vendors to be present for registration on 6 Dec 2019 at Samanea Malaysia. No signing on behalf of others unless it is a sharing booth partner.
- There would be a fine of RM 250 for those who don’t show up for registration.
- Site ad link: For sellers who have active ads, you may proceed to promote your booth once payment is done on the CARING MOMS FB GROUP. Those who have not subscribed for ads, you can promote on the event day, and post on the event page. If you wish to subscribe follow caringmoms.my/sellers.
- If you handle food, HAVE YOU TAKEN THE FOOD HANDLING CERTIFICATION AND TYPHOID. (Sellers who are selected Must Display Both Certifications or else they will be removed from the bazaar) Kindly indicate if you already have these TWO certifications. If you have not, kindly register here caringmoms.my/events.
- The event is bound by the Terms and Conditions and Personal Data Protection Act. which may change from time to time. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure to have read and agreed to terms before completing this form and participating in the event.
- No refund for cancellation of booths or companies signing up for moms booth.
- Juniors entrepreneurs are welcome to participate.
- There would also be a penalty for not using the proper loading/unloading bay.