Booth Registration for CARING MOMS Magical Christmas18th & 19th January 2020 @ JUNGLE GYM , BSC (Bangsar Shopping centre) , Jalan Marrof , Bangsar
NOTE : The event is only for TWO DAYS , that is on 18th & 19th January 2020
- Please note corporate booth do not fall under this category, Corporate representatives, please register here: https://caringmoms.my/corporate-sponsors )
- Every Booth will be provided with
– Booth Size (Approximately) 6ft x 8ft (Subject to change)
– 1 tables (Approximate) size 2 ft x 5ft (Subject to change) and 2 chairs
– Table cloth with skirting
(Electrical point is not included, it is optional and there is an extra payment per socket)
- EARLY BIRD (Only with Active CM ads) : Until 3rd Jan 2020 price is
A. RM 599 – BOOTH for INDIVIDUAL MOM
B. RM 699 – BOOTH SHARED BY 2 MOMS
- ANGRY BIRD (open for all) : 4rd Jan 2020 onwards price is
A. RM 850 – BOOTH for INDIVIDUAL MOM
B. RM 999 – BOOTH SHARED BY 2 MOMS
- All registered bazaar vendors are required to be present from 10 am to 7 pm on 18th & 19th January 2020.
- It is mandatory for all registered bazaar vendors to be present for registration on 17th January 2020 at JUNGLE GYM , Level 4 , BSC (Bangsar Shopping centre) , Jalan Marrof , Bangsar. No signing on behalf of others unless it is a sharing booth partner.
- There would be a fine of RM 250 for those who don’t show up for registration.
- Site ad link: For sellers who have active ads, you may proceed to promote your booth once payment is done on the CARING MOMS FB GROUP. Those who have not subscribed for ads, you can promote on the event day, and post on the event page. If you wish to subscribe follow caringmoms.my/sellers.
- If you handle food, HAVE YOU TAKEN THE FOOD HANDLING CERTIFICATION AND TYPHOID. (Sellers who are selected Must Display Both Certifications or else they will be removed from the bazaar) Kindly indicate if you already have these TWO certifications. If you have not, kindly register here caringmoms.my/events.
- The event is bound by the Terms and Conditions and Personal Data Protection Act. which may change from time to time. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure to have read and agreed to terms before completing this form and participating in the event.
- No refund for cancellation of booths or companies signing up for moms booth.
- There would also be a penalty of RM 250 for not using the proper loading/unloading bay.