To fulfill the rule and regulation of the Ministry of Health / Local Council whereby all food handlers should undergo Food Handlers Training conducted by an approved Food Handlers Training Institution recognized by The Ministry of Health.
Who should attend?
All persons who are involved in the activities of buying, selling, preparing, packing, transporting of foodstuff:
1. No refunds for cancelations/no show
2. Request to postpone subject to approval by the training academy. RM50 for administrative changes apply.
3. Meeting link will be shared via WhatsApp
4. Participants will need to log in at 8:30 am to do a pre-test
5. Participants should have a Google account (Gmail account) to do the course examination before the course date.
6. Food Handling Certificate will be sent via postage upon completion of the full course
7. Participants must take typhoid vaccination in your own arrangements at the nearest clinic to you. The typhoid vaccination is not covered by this course. Please take a picture of your vaccination card and send it to support (m.me/caringmoms.my)
Please prepare a Google account (E.g. Gmail account) to do your course examination before the course date.
If you are a first-timer please register first to purchase.Register
Join JOBS FOR CARING MOMS MALAYSIA Dismiss