To fulfill the rule and regulation of the Ministry of Health / Local Council whereby all food handlers should undergo Food Handlers Training conducted by an approved Food Handlers Training Institution recognized by The Ministry of Health.
- To obtain a buying & selling business license for restaurants, food stalls and night market
- Acquire useful guidance to achieve food safety, hygienic and quality practices while choosing, purchasing and preparation
- Maintaining good personal hygiene and keeping a clean surrounding area during food preparation
- Ensure a good food preparation and hygienic practices for home-based and Bazaars and a profitable business environment
Who should attend?
All persons who are involved in the activities of buying, selling, preparing, packing, transporting of foodstuff:
- Cooks/ Chef/ Waiters
- Home-caterers/ bakers / food makers
- Kitchen helpers/assistants
- Food transport and deliveries
- Canteen Operators in schools/factories
The ticket price includes Food handling course + KKM Certificate (Life Time) + Typhoid Vaccination
Only limited to 30 Pax.
If you are a first timer please register first to purchase.