Introducing some Indian traditional treats. They can be savored to fix your sweet cravings, as an evening snack, for a special occasion or even a gift for dear family and friends.
1. Raagi ladoos: Healthy ladoos that leaves you guilt-free.
- Made from raagi flour, dates, raisins, peanuts, dry ginger and sugar cane jaggery
- No ghee, oil and cooking involved
- Can be consumed by all age groups, especially elders !
- Comes in a bottle of 30 pieces for RM 15
- Best consumed within 2 weeks
2. Boonthi ladoos: Mini ladoos to fulfill your guilty pleasure
- Can be consumed as a snack and gift for a special one
- Can be made into door gifts for special occasions (kindly contact us for availability, pricing and packaging)
- Best consumed within 10 days
Store in cool, dry place
- Comes in a bottle of 20 pieces (15 grams each) for RM 18
- Comes in a container of 20 pieces (20 grams each) for RM25
3. Bholis: Traditional Indian treat to serve your taste bud on point
- Contains Channa dhal, Desiccated coconuts, and Sugar cane jaggery
- Suitable for an evening snack, potluck, gift for family and friends
- Best consumed within 5 days and best kept refrigerated
- Heat up using stove (slow fire) or microwaved for 30 seconds before eating
- Minimum order 10 pieces for RM 15
Price stated above excludes delivery charges.
Delivery done via 3rd party delivery services.
COD and self pickup can be done in Serdang and Seri Kembangan areas. (kindly check with us on the availability and delivery charges, if applicable).
You can also Whatsapp us at 0196695530 or 0162090934