12 reasons NOT to own a Thermomix!!
- You love chopping. You can’t get enough of it. Why spend only seconds chopping your vegetables when you could spend 30 mins?
- You love mess!! Why miss the ‘percikan sambal’ and kill the fun?
- Washing up is your hobby. You can’t get enough of it. Why use up only 3 minute of your previous time to do the washing?
- You love to showcasing all your blenders, juicer, bread-maker, sous vide machine, ice cream machine, rice cooker, steamer, cream whipper, etc on your countertop. Why just get one machine and keep your countertop clean like a minimalist?
- You love spending extra money on prepared food like mayonnaise, pizza and salads. You would hate to spend less to prepare them yourself, knowing what ingredients you put in them.
- You like to make things ‘the traditional way’. You wouldn’t dream of using a washing machine to speed up the laundry, mobile phone to look things up, or a car to speed up your journey to work. So why on earth would you want a Thermomix to help out in the kitchen when you can spend every spare moment in the kitchen?
- Meal planning is a waste of time. You love it. In fact, no Sunday evening would be complete without getting EVERY cookbook on the shelf onto the dining table to decide what to cook for the week. Who would want a ‘spotify’ type platform for recipe inspiration when you can go back to basics? You know your favourite recipe is in one of your 10 Chef Wan or Jamie Oliver books. You will find it soon. You know you will.
- You love lists. Nothing gives you more joy than to write out all the ingredients you need for the weekly shop. Imagine if a machine stole all that planning joy. No thanks.
- A visit to the restaurant or a scroll on Grab food/Foodpanda is like meditation for you. You cannot wait to put on a fancy dress, get stuck in the jam and spend a ‘little’ price to exceptionally ordinary food.
- Variety? Pah! Why make exciting meals when you could cook the same old menu week in week out.
- Fridge dinner procrastination is your favourite meal of the week. You love opening the fridge, wondering what on earth to make, and spending the next 90 minutes thinking about it. Take all that fun away by allowing you to type in your ingredients and give you instant suggestions? No, no way, Tipah. Not in your life.
- Let the hubby and kids step in and give you a night off, by following foolproof step by step instructions? No thanks, you love being on call 24/7.
Thermomix – don’t judge it till you have seen it! Want to know more? Do chat with me, your friendly Thermomix advisor (ID:33464) 🙂