Our products are fully handcrafted by a nutritionist with 4 years of experience in the organic industry with only natural and organic ingredients without any chemicals. We work with only natural ingredients and pure essential oils to give a healing effect for our customers who use our products. And, The Healing Blue hopes to spread positive energy and holistic products.
Our key product is the natural hydrating sunblock which is completely chemical free, this formulation is jam-packed with skin loving goodies. Better for the planet, safe for your skin and it’s definitely not leaving you with a white cast.
🔹 Hydrating Sunblock (30g) – RM35/btl
🔹 Hydrating Sunblock (80g) – RM65/btl
🔹 Body Butter (100g) – RM35/tub; Buy 2 @ RM60
🔹 Solid Lotion Bar (100g) – RM40/tub (with FOC 1 x small tin container for easy carry purpose)
🔹 Shower Bombs (5pcs) – RM13/box
🔹 Shower bombs (10 pcs) – RM20/box (can mix)
🔹 Bath bombs (1 pc) – RM10/pc
1. Protect Me! Natural Hydrating Sunblock:
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Pure Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
– rich with Raspberry Seed Oil which is actually the key ingredient to protect us from harmful sun rays!
– hydrates our skin so our skin stay supple!
– soothes our skin as it contains Roman Chamomile essential oil!
– doesn’t clog our pores!
– does not give out the greyish/purplish colour tone on skin that commercial sunblock gives out
– Has amazing calm scent!
– perfect for dry & sensitive skin!
– without any zinc oxides or preservatives, chemicals, and fragrances added to it.
– safe for face and body
– may reduce marks and spots on skin
– can be used as moisturizer, daily sunblock routine, pre and post sun exposure.
– Daily sunblock routine
– Acts as a moisturizer
– Use it after sunburn to cool down your skin
How to Use:
– Simply spread a thin layer on face after your moisturizer/face oil before putting on makeup
– Apply on body moderately before heading out from home
– May store in refrigerator to have the cooling effect when applied
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
– cools and soothes our skin
– hydrates and softens our skin so our skin stay supple
– has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties so it can heal our skin
Benefits of Raspberry Seed Oil:
– provides some UV protection according to research but absorbs more UVB & UVC rays
– rich in antioxidants
– good source of vitamin A & E
– has linoleic acid to moisturize skin and helps make our skin barrier strong; so can effectively keep the water in and irritants out.
Benefits of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil:
– soothes our mind & calms our skin
– has calming scent to keep our mind and soul relaxed
– promotes youthful-looking skin by reducing wrinkles on our skin
2) Butter Me! Body Butter (100g) / Solid Lotion Bar (100g)
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E and Lavender Essential Oil
– dry skin
– extreme dry skin
– insect bites
– rashes and eczema
– heel cracks, dry soles hands
This formulation is slightly greasy so it can heal the dry skin effectively, best to used on foot at night before sleep.
3) Shower Bombs
Who needs a bath tub 🛁 in Malaysia when we have 🚿 Shower bombs for you? ❤️
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Citric Acid (from fruits), Corn Starch, Pure Essential Oils.
– Freshen Me! (Citrus based)
– Snooze Me! (Lavender based)
– Clear my Head! (Peppermint based)
-Formulated with pure essential oils
-Made with natural ingredients
-Vegan and Cruelty Free
Size: 1 bomb: 15-20g
5 bombs @ RM13
10 bombs @ RM20 (can mix and match)
– All orders are freshly prepared as all the ingredients are natural. (need at least 3 days to prepare, will be shipped within 1 week)
– We have taken extra effort to use plastic-free packaging to support our plastic free mission and as well as to keep things chic here!
– No returns/ refunds as products are in short shelf life. But, we assure you our products are in good quality :).
– All our products doesn’t contain Parabens, Silicones, Phthalates, GMO and it’s Cruelty Free
Contact for more information: Tene
Shipping charges – Peninsula Malaysia – RM 8.00
Shipping charges – Sabah Sarawak (East Malaysia) – RM 14.00